Showtime

Ride or Die: Gallavich Style

Comments (12)
  1. Laura says:

Love this take! You voiced what so many of us are thinking in such an eloquent way. It’s a disservice to the actors talents and the quality of Ian’s storylines when the writers dismiss their dynamic chemistry for yet another round of ‘Ian enters a new unsuccessful relationship’ every season. I hope the writers will take heart. I would much rather see Ian’s storyline end with this episode than continue without the true heart of this show, Mickey.

2. Sarah says:

Thank you so much, Laura. I really appreciate your feedback.

3. Rebecca says:

This piece is so beautifully written, it is poetic. I feel you have captured the heart of this love story. I too and hoping for a true shameless style gallavich end game. Thanks for your words. Can’t wait to read next time.

1. Sarah says:

Thank you so much. We’ll keep our fingers crossed!

4. Sunny says:

I couldnt have said this better myself. I agree whole heartily with this article and think its brilliantly written! Thank you so very much! I am so glad to say that as a hardcore Gallavich fan we certainly do have this episode to lean on and we can always just picture this as their ending regardless of what the writers have in store for us at the end.

1. Sarah says:

Thank you so much for your compliments. I’m glad that you agree. We’ll always have “Ride or Die” 🙂

5. Paula says:

You honestly made me cry and I loved it. It is so well written, it’s lovely to be read. You just explained my feelings so accurately! I love Mickey, he’s my favorite character. I love Ian too, and I love Gallavich. Things like this article only make me love them more! I hope they are the endgame, as we want. They deserve it.
    Thank you, I can’t wait to read more from you!

1. Sarah says:

Thank you so much, Paula. I’m so glad that the article spoke to you!

6. Bianka says:

I can’t express with words how much I love this. This is beautiful. You understand Mickey’s character so well. You wrote exactly my thoughts, I agree with every word you said. This is so well written that it made me cry. I’m really afraid what will happen in the next episodes, but I hope they get the “happy ending” they deserve!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

7. Sarah says:

Thank you so much for your comment, Bianka. I’m glad that my words resonated with you.